Check our social media for workouts and videos during COVID19
Signed in as:
At KGSP we offer a different type of SAC camp. We tailor our camps to build each athlete individually and relative to their sport. Using biometrics and numerical analysis, our staff develops individualized profiles to address the physiological, neurological and biomechanic needs specific to each athlete. This approach helps them reach their maximum potential.
Included in our SAC Camp
• B.S. & M.S. in Exercise Science
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• NASM Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
• Functional Movement Screen Certified
• RPR Level 1 and 2 Certified
• Former Texas High School Coach
Biometric Assessments begin June 3rd.
Camps Run Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM -9:30 AM
June 10th - July 25th
*No camp July 1st - July 4th
Where is camp?
KGSP Gym 22570 Franz Rd
What to wear?
Athletic clothes, tennis shoes
Do I need to bring anything?
Water bottle, small sweat towel